Homemade Brownies

How To Make Homemade Brownies

Delicious!


Don't you just love brownies? They're so sweet and chocolaty! YUM!! My mouth is watering just writing this post. Ah!

I love when the whole kitchen smells like brownies!

Baking has always been a hobby of mine even though I haven't done it in a while. I love making things from scratch! I made brownies from scratch already and they actually came out pretty good. I was really missing it recently so I decided to make them! This set actually came out pretty good! I added in some walnuts because my mum loves nuts.



I found this great recipe on Pinterest by persnicketyplates.com The ingredients for this recipe were pretty cheap and most of the stuff you may already have in your kitchen. 



Ingredients:


  • 2 sticks of butter/1 cup of butter 
  • 2 1/4 cups of sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 1/4 cups of cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
  • 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon of baking powder
  • 1 pack of walnuts (optional)


Method:
  1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
  2. Cover your baking pan with foil and butter it. If you have non-stick spray you can just spray this instead.
  3. In a small pot on low heat, melt butter. When butter is completely melted, add in sugar. Let it cook for about 1/2 minutes and continue stirring it.
  4. Pour the mixture into your mixer, then add in cocoa powder and mix it until it is combined.
  5. Add in eggs, salt and vanilla essence.
  6. Keep the mixer on low and then add in flour in parts until it is combined.
  7. Add in baking powder until it is combined.
  8. Add in walnuts (optional)
  9. Pour batter into your baking tray and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes. You will know if it's ready by poking it with a toothpick/fork. If the toothpick/fork comes out with moist crumbs, it's ready!
  10. Cool for about 10-15 minutes. 
  11. After it's cooled, take it out of the foil paper and and cut into squares! Enjoy!
Adapted from https://www.persnicketyplates.com/better-than-box-mix-brownies/ 

If you try this recipe let me know how it turns out!

Let me know what you guys think of this video! Drop a comment!

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!

Check me out on any of my social media account:

Instagram: christiansingh28
Facebook: Christian Singh
Facebook page: A Sprinkle of Faith
Youtube: Christian Singh
Pinterest: A Sprinkle of Faith
Twitter: chrissytian96









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Easy Ombre Style

Bestie Alert!