Easy Ombre Style

How To Do An Easy and Affordable Ombre Style

Lubia is the mother of one of my god babies and she's been one of my friends for the longest while. Recently she asked me to do her hair in an ombre style and I said yes! I never really did anyone's hair before so I was a bit anxious. The most I would've done was just applying a box dye to someone's hair.

I was very nervous because I never bleached someone's hair before and I definitely did not want to mess up her hair. She wanted her hair brown with an ombre style. 

I have to say, I think it came out really well and her hair was very easy to bleach. Everything went really well.



What you need:

  • Bleaching powder- Clairol is a popular one that you can get at Pennywise but any bleaching powder should be fine. 
  • 30 Cream Peroxide Developer- Superstar is also a brand that I've been using for a long while and it works really good.
  • Hair Dye- I used the brand Garnier Fructis because I think it works well. I think Revlon and Clairol are good options too. 
  • Disposable Gloves- I used the pair of gloves that came with the hair dye, they're not too thick and they work well.
  • Aluminium Foil

How to:
  • Mix the bleaching powder and cream peroxide developer
  • Apply the mixture to the amount of hair you want to bleach and then wrap the hair in the aluminium foil. Different hair types reacts differently to the bleaching cream so it's wise to keep checking the hair to make sure it's bleaching properly.
  • After you've reached the colour you want, wash out all the bleaching cream from your hair
  • When all the cream is washed out, part your hair in four different sections
  • Follow the directions on the box dye and then apply it starting from the front of your hair first
  • When the application is done, wait the allotted time on the directions and then wash out the colour
Check out the video below to see how I applied everything! Hope you guys like it! Comment below and tell me your opinions! 

Check me out on any of my social accounts:

Instagram- christiansingh28
Facebook- Christian Singh
Facebook page- A Sprinkle of Faith
Pinterest- A Sprinkle of Faith
Twitter- chrissytian96
Youtube: Christian Singh

or you can click any one of my social media icons on my side bar (top left corner)

I hope you guys enjoy the video and don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!












Comments

  1. Well done ...looks great to me 😍😍 those gloves tho 😂😂 i'm next in line eh 😏😏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Bestie Alert!