Bestie Alert!

Bestie Alert!



Nikita and I have been friends since high school days and she's basically my sister. No matter how much time we spend apart, when we meet up it's like we were never apart in the first place. My girl is a whole makeup artist now! She recently did her course and is now starting her makeup page. I couldn't be more proud!

We did this video to showcase her talent and for you guys to get to know me a little better. What better way to get to know me than to see me interact a little with someone I'm close to? I really like doing collaborations and I think I have some more coming. It's so much fun because it's so natural. 

In this video we were also live on Nikita's Instagram so that we could talk to some of her followers. It was pretty late though, so not much people were online. We opened the floor to questions and we got to answer them, I think this actually helped us to stay awake, lol. It was really fun and we also got the opportunity to share about our passions; my blog and her makeup.


She demonstrated how to do a cute, pink Valentine's Day look. I must say, it was well done. I only wish I had somewhere to go! lol




Doesn't it look gorgeous?

Get at her! Check out her IG makeup page @ele.tt

Hope you guys enjoy the video! Give me some tips for my next makeup video! This is the first one I ever did and it's a bit long in opinion, so I'm definitely looking for any help to improve my video skills. How I could make it more interactive, more informative, whatever you guys want let me know!

Check me out on any of my social media accounts:

Instagram: christiansingh28
Facebook: Christian Singh
Facebook page: A Sprinkle of Faith
Twitter: chrissytian96
Youtube: Christian Singh

or you can click any one of my social media icons on my side bar (top left corner)

I hope you guys enjoy the video and don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Easy Ombre Style