DIY Flower Crown

DIY Flower Crown




Follow my blog guys! GO TO MY SIDE BAR & CLICK FOLLOW!

If you know me, you know I love flower crowns! They're so beautiful! I love how they add so much personality to everything you wear. I like looking cute and I think flower crowns add cuteness without making things look too childish. It gives a nice, cute, feminine touch. 

This is actually only the second time I made a flower crown. Before I would buy ready-made ones either when I went away or I would check Wonderful World. I decided to start making my own because I felt like I could be more creative and original if I did it. I checked Pinterest, of course, and I saw that it wasn't that hard to make them so that's when I decided to take up the challenge.

I got a lot of compliments on my first one and I was really proud of myself. I wore it for my friend's wedding and I put a really cute sunflower on it. Safe to say that people started calling me 'Sunflower' lol. 

Let me tell you guys this before you start though, it's really easy to feel discouraged when doing this. It takes a lot of patience and planning. There were a lot of times where the glue didn't stick parts of it properly and I had to reapply and there were times when I had to change my design a bit in order to keep things stable. Obviously, in the video you won't see any of the times that I had to reapply or change my design lol, but don't think that I had no trouble, because I did. 

Things to remember before making your own flower crown:

  1. BE CAREFUL WITH THE GLUE GUN- Even if you're a person who uses a glue gun regularly, please act like an amateur. I've been using glue guns for a while now because I'm always doing some DIY project but I'm still very careful. Those burns last! For days! So please be careful.
  2. Take your time and don't feel discouraged- This is what I was saying before, take your time and don't feel discouraged. It's a process and as long as you don't give up you'd be fine.

What you need:


  • Flowers and leaves of your choice: When I bought my flowers and leaves I tried putting them together in a bouquet form to make sure the flowers looked good together.
  • Glue gun & Glue Sticks
  • Tying wire or Flower wire
  • Flower tape
  • Ribbon (to tie the flower crown when you're wearing it)
  • Scissors
Finished product
Check out the video below to see how I made mine! 

Don't forget to click the follow button on my side bar to start following my blog!

Check me out on any of my social media accounts:

Instagram: christiansingh28
Facebook: Christian Singh
Facebook page: A Sprinkle of Faith
Pinterest: A Sprinkle of Faith
Twitter: chrissytian96
Youtube: Christian Singh

or you can click any one of social media icons on my side bar (top left corner)

I hope you guys enjoy the video and don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!


Comments

  1. Wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so pretty ...girl you have real thing......creative and poppingπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› ...will try one out .... kezzy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Brownies

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Bestie Alert!