COVID-19

CORONA VIRUS

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a while, my schedule has gotten a bit hectic recently so I'm now getting accustomed to it! FOLLOW MY BLOG BY CLICKING THE FOLLOW BUTTON ON MY SIDE BAR (top, left corner)

Let's talk about this Corona Virus! It's serious!

Most people are saying that it's only affecting older people but you know what? Even if it is only affecting them (which it is not).. WE NEED TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

This post is mostly geared towards this video that I did. It's just some basic information that you probably already heard but, it's good for us to hear things more than once sometimes. 

The Corona Virus is a novel virus so that means that our bodies do not have antibodies to fight this virus off! No one has ever gotten this virus before, so unfortunately, there is no cure for this virus and its spreading so fast!

This makes it really scary! No cure and it's spreading like a wildfire!

Be mindful of your personal hygiene and make sure that your hands are clean at all times. If you have the opportunity to wash your hands, do that as much as you can. 
Stay away from others and stay at home as much as you can!

Be mindful of others and not just yourself.

But do not lose hope! As long as you know you are doing what you are supposed to.. know that God will take care of the rest!

Check out my video to hear more information and message me and let's talk. Tell me your thoughts!

LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!!

Follow me on any my social media accounts:
Instagram: christiansingh28
Facebook: Christian Singh
Facebook page: A Sprinkle of Faith
Pinterest: A Sprinkle of Faith
Twitter: chrissytian96


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Easy Ombre Style

Bestie Alert!