10 Things I Can't Live Without

10 Things I Can't Live Without

We all have things that we can't live without right? I'm not talking about real necessities like soap, toothbrush, toothpaste or even deodorant. I hope everyone uses those! What I'm talking about are things that we have gotten attached to throughout our years of living. Things that we might've tried that work well for us. 

I am not a person who is very strict with certain brands. I don't mind trying new things but some things just work better for me. 

During this time of quarantine I decided that it would be great for me to do some one on one posts to share some more about myself. Hopefully as I share about myself I can help you guys in the process. You know we're all here to encourage and help each other and that's all I hope to achieve!

So let's talk about 10 things that my life may be a little difficult without.

1. Cream/Lotion
I love moisturizing! I hate when my skin feels dry so I make sure to cream my skin pretty often. I usually have a bottle of cream in my car so that if I forget to cream my skin at home I can just do it in the car. Thickness is important to me. I need to have a cream that is thick enough for it to feel right. If my cream is too thin it'd just feel like water rubbing on my skin and I hate that. It doesn't have to be very sweet smelling but it has to be effective. These days I'm really big on natural products so I like more natural and tropical smells. 
Jergens is a brand that I use pretty regular because I love the texture, smell and how soft it makes my skin feel. 

This is the Jergens cream I currently have and it's one of my favourites

2. Face wash/Cleanser
My skin is pretty sensitive and when my hormones are all over the place I get a lot of breakouts so that's why cleansing my face is so important. I try to make sure that my face is clean at all times. I wash my face every morning and night and I sometimes mix it up and use a face scrub. No dirt on your face usually means no breakouts. There are times when you can't help it though, especially when you're dealing with stress/hormones but it's good to have a proper cleaning routine.
I've been trying this new face wash called Alba Botanica. It has a nice tropical smell and it's a more natural face wash. When I'm not using that I'd use Biore which is great as well.

This is what I'm currently using. Alba Botanica- Hawaiian facial wash
3. Facial moisturizer
After I wash my face I usually put on a moisturizer. When I was younger my skin was really oily but as I got older it started drying out. When that started happening I decided it was time for me to start using a moisturizer. As I said I love feeling moisturized so I started moisturizing my face too! It has definitely helped with my breakouts as well and my skin feels better.
I managed to get my moisturizer in the same brand as my face wash and I think this is best because both of them would work well together. 

This moisturizer has a nice tropical smell and it actually isn't very oily

4. Hair oil
I try my best not to put a lot of heat or product in my hair so the only thing I really use is hair oils. I flat iron my hair when I'm feeling to dress up a bit more but I don't do it very often. I wash my hair every three days and after I wash my hair I just put about 1/2 pumps in my hair while its damp. 
Out of all the hair oils I've ever used, this Moringa Oil is the best. It makes my hair feel so soft and it smells really nice. I try not to put too much because its pretty easy for my hair to get very oily. I've also had my bottle of Moringa Oil for God knows how long. It lasts so long! I highly recommend this to anyone! And it's for all hair types!

Moringa Hair Oil for all hair types

5. Perfume/Body Spray
I love smelling nice! And I especially love getting compliments from others that I smell nice! Perfume/body spray is the last thing I put on after all my products so that I smell nice and fresh. I don't like aggressive, fruity smells though. A nice, subtle, sweet smell is enough for me. 
I really like the Victoria's Secret Bombshell because it smells really good and it's not an overwhelming sweet smell. That's my everyday perfume. I also use Marc Jacobs Daisy for special occasions. It's also a sweet smelling perfume but it isn't an overwhelming sweet smell.

Victoria's Secret Bombshell- Fragrance Mist
This is what I use everyday

Marc Jacobs- Daisy
This is what I use for special occasions

6. Tea Tree Oil
This is my all time favourite product that I've been using for years! Tea tree oil has always been my go to skincare product. It's pretty strong so you'd need to mix it with some coconut oil but if you have any rash, breakout or scars tea tree oil can help. If I feel/see a breakout coming out I would just put a little tea tree oil on it and it'd eventually go away. 

Any brand of Tea Tree Oil can work

7. Shampoo & Conditioner
I absolutely cannot live without shampoo and conditioner! As I said before, I wash my hair every three days. My brand of shampoo and conditioner really does not matter because my hair agrees with anything but I really love herbal essences. I always like to make sure that my hair is clean so that's why I like to give it a good wash. My hair is pretty easy to maintain but it's blonde so I try to take care of it as much as I can.

This one smells really nice and it's one that I've tried more than once

8. Disposable Shavers
I don't like being hairy so I use shavers pretty often. I don't know why but I rather get disposable shavers, I feel like it's cleaner. Don't quote me on that because I'm not sure if that's true but that's what I think. I usually buy the pink Gillette- Daisy shavers in the pack. I think they're cute and they get the job done right. I also try other brands but I buy the Gillette more often. 

This is the 18 pack of the Gillette- Daisy but there are smaller packs available
9. Tweezer
I've been tweezing my eyebrows for the longest while. I used to wax my eyebrows but then I started getting breakouts and sometimes they'd mess up my eyebrows. I got so irritated at both of those things that I started tweezing. I'm also big on the natural look too and tweezing has helped with that. Some people think I'm crazy for doing it because of the pain but eventually you get accustomed to it. I also use my tweezer to get any extra hairs on my upper lip and my chin area. It's cheap and doesn't take long if you're consistent. 

This small tipped tweezer is the best thing to use when you're plucking out your hairs
10. Small scissors
These small scissors are a need when it comes to touching up my eyebrows and any other small job. When I'm doing my eyebrows it doesn't look finished unless I use my small scissors. These scissors usually dull pretty easy so the best thing would be to keep it in a box/bag to ensure that it keeps its sharpness.

They're really small but really effective

Well there you go! 10 things my life would be really difficult without. Would you like to share 10 things you can't live without? 
Comment on my post and let me know!

Let me know if you loved this post and check out my video below!

Check me out on any of my social media accounts:

Instagram: christiansingh28
Youtube: Christian Singh
Facebook: Christian Singh
Facebook page: A Sprinkle of Faith
Pinterest: A Sprinkle of Faith
Twitter: chrissytian96



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Ombre Style

Bestie Alert!