First Blog Post

My First Blog Post


This is my first real post on my blog! 

Since I started my blog I have been researching, watching videos and learning more about blogging. I'm trying my hardest to give my all with this blog. I really feel like it's something that I'd thoroughly enjoy, so I can't wait until I get to share all my knowledge and life hacks with you guys! I've wanted to start my blog for the longest while and I'm so happy it's finally here.

Before I actually post any real content I wanted to let you guys know more about what I'd be posting and just some more general information. Having a blog and wanting to do it right is a lot of work! Much more than I actually expected. Sheesh. Please don't penalize me much yet, because I'm still learning how to work this thing. lol. 

As I expressed in my video, I don't have a clear picture as to what exactly I'm going to post, but trust me when I tell you, I have a lot to say. This blog is a lifestyle/personal blog so it's going to have a lot of different topics.

Some things I'm planning to share about are:

  • Selfcare
  • Skincare
  • DIY Projects
  • A little makeup
  • Bringing Awareness
  • And more!
I made a short video for you guys to get to know me a little better so I hope you enjoy my video and comment if you can!

Warning before you look at this video:
  1. I'm super awkward. I edited out so much of my awkward quirks from this video, I guess I'm not confident enough to show you guys everything yet. No worries, I'd feel better soon. Hopefully. Hehe.
  2. Please don't judge my video editing skills, as I said, I'm still learning. I pray that as I post more and get myself a little more familiar with everything, I'd get better. 
In my video I shared that for the month of February I'm going to do a SelfCare Challenge and then post about it when it's done. February is also my birth month so that's why I decided to do my challenge throughout this month. If you want to also take part in the SelfCare Challenge, comment or message me and I will share the information with you. We can do the challenge together! Yay! #birthmonth

Check me out on any of my social media accounts;

Instagram: christiansingh28
Facebook: Christian Singh
Facebook page: A Sprinkle of Faith
Twitter: chrissytian96
Youtube: Christian Singh

I hope you guys enjoy my video and don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE
I always wanted to say Subscribe lol. You guys will see my excitement in my video. Tehehe





Comments

  1. I’m so proud of you. I hope that u will be more consistent than I was and I’m sure you will have great success. I really enjoyed your post and I didn’t really even notice any awkwardness ��. Also I love the video and I’m very proud of you and your editing skills. I was like that’s my lil sis ����. I won’t be missing a post ! Sending lots of love and good energy your way �� love you Sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much! 😘 can’t wait for what’s to come 💖

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Easy Ombre Style

Bestie Alert!