Chicken Quesadillas

Easy & Delicious Chicken Quesadillas



Before I start..YOU CAN NOW FOLLOW ME! SO PLEASE DO THAT! 

How to follow my blog:
  • Simply click on my side bar (the three horizontal lines on the top left hand corner of the screen) and hit the follow button!

Crystal and I partnered up to make some really nice Chicken Quesadillas! Y'all, they tasted so good!

Crystal is my second mom/sister/bestie/confidante/kix buddy/exercising buddy/mother of my godbaby! She's a lot to me and I love her so much! We teamed up to make these delicious quesadillas and they were pretty easy to make. We had a lot of fun doing this. This recipe is also an affordable one and the process did not take long. 

I LOVE Tacos, Quesadillas, Burritos etc. Any kind of Spanish food is my favouriteeeeee! So I was super excited to make these Chicken Quesadillas! Let me know what you guys think and let me know how it comes out if you decide to try it!

Ingredients (all these ingredients were bought at Massy Stores):


  • 8 Large Tortillas
  • 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
  • 1 Block of Grated Cheese- We used normal cheese but you can use any kind of cheese that you like. Cheddar, Mozarella, Monterey Jack or any cheese that suits your pocket!
  • 1 Pack of Chicken Breasts- We bought a pack of chicken breasts that were already cut up. Make sure to season your chicken before cooking it.
  • Salt and Black Pepper
  • Taco Seasoning
  • 1 Large Onion- Cut onion in small cubes
  • 2 Cloves of Garlic- Cut into tiny pieces
  • 2 Tomatoes- Cut tomatoes in small cubes
  • 2 Green Peppers- You can also use one green pepper, one red pepper or even one yellow pepper, it all depends on what you like. 
  • 1 Bottle of Sour Cream- This is just to dip the quesadillas in when it's done.

For the Salsa

  • 4 Tomatoes
  • Half of a Green Pepper
  • 2 Cloves of Garlic
  • 1 Onion
  • 3/4 leaves of Shadon Beni
  • 1 Lime
  • Salt
  • Black Pepper

Method:
  1. Heat olive oil in frying pan over high heat. When the oil is heated, throw in the seasoned chicken breasts and cook it for a while. After it is cooked a bit, add some taco seasoning. Remove the chicken when it is done and set it aside.
  2. Add some more olive oil to the frying pan and throw in onions, garlic, tomatoes and peppers. When those are cooked for a while and start to look brown, throw in the already cooked chicken and toss them together for a bit. After those are cooked together for a while, set it aside.
  3. Grate the cheese and set it aside. 
  4. Cut tortillas in half and place them either in the microwave or oven to toast a bit. You can follow the directions on your tortilla pack.
  5. Time to build the quesadillas! Build them by putting cheese first, then chicken, then cheese again. Continue this process until all your tortilla halves are filled. To help the cheese melt, you can put the packed quesadillas in the microwave for a while or place them in a greased pan in the oven for about 1/2 minutes. 
    Salsa
  1. Add all ingredients except salt and pepper to a bowl and blend them up! You don't necessarily have to blend it, you can just cut everything up in small cubes and serve it like that. It all depends on how you like it.
  2. When they're blended together, add in salt and black pepper. If you want some spice you can add in some cayenne pepper too. Mix everything together and you're all set!

YUMMMMM! 

Check out the video below to see how we made this! Some things might've been left out but if you have any further questions feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to help you out!

Hope you guys like it and I hope this helps you! Comment below! YOU CAN NOW FOLLOW ME! SO PLEASE DO THAT! 

How to follow my blog:
  • Simply click my side bar (the three horizontal lines on the top left hand corner of the screen) and hit the follow button!
Check me out on any of social media accounts:

Instagram: christiansingh28
Facebook: Christian Singh
Facebook page: A Sprinkle of Faith
Pinterest: A Sprinkle of Faith
Twitter: chrissytian96
Youtube: Christian Singh

or you can click any one of my social media icons on my side bar (top left corner)

I hope you guys enjoy the video and don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Easy Ombre Style

Bestie Alert!